Hello Chandler,

We are attempting to use your calendar to keep us organized at work.

I can't say that we are too thrilled yet.

Some of us are on macs, and some on PCs.

One of the reasons that I am not thrilled is the lack of CLEAR information.
BASIC information, like how to change views, or preferences... etc...

My current issue is the small calendars on the left side.
Mine is the only one (that I know of, two others are okay) that will not show the whole mini calendars.
It is broken up. Right now, it is empty, but it shows the dates.
It is also overly LARGE. The font is a lot larger than anything else...???
How can I get them to be "normal"?

I am on a mac, Leopard.

I use iCal and BusyCal and MobileMe.
None of these are linked to the Chandler calendar, but it's not like I haven't used ANY.
This one is really awkward... so far.
I know there is usually a learning curve - but this program is not very intuitive so far.

No preferences (in one place)?
Is there a way to shade the weekend days darker, or a different color - for more visibility?
There is a recurring "meeting" that doesn't show up in the Dashboard.
No one knows where it came from... or how to delete it.

Please advise...

Best Regards,
Victoria