CAN I PLEASE  - yes intentionally in CAPS.  get off this list.

I did the trans to .me account and it will not let me out

I believe it sends it to dhr...@mac.com

I have tried numerous times.. I have attempted to get an admin to drop..

I even have this going to spam but here was yet another cc to it

dhr