Dear Chandler team,

Chandler looks like a very promising tool for us to use for getting work done
in a software setup project. We are still testing how to best use the software.
A small issue we have is, that the title are not fully displayed anywhere on
Chandler Desktop.  Is there somewhere a setting to enable a hover or a title to
have multiple lines?
The tasks come in from test users and the title are taking from text, therefore
they are very long. We know there is the description field, but that slows us
down to divide everything up in title and body. We would much rather prefer to
quickly past tasks into Chandler Desktop.

Best regards
Leo

Leo Bättig
Humatica AG | Forchstrasse 239, CH-8032 Zurich | Switzerland
phone: +41 44 955 1101 |  mobile: +41 76 392 2867 | fax: +41 44 955 1102
e-mail: leo.baet...@humatica.com | homepage: http://www.humatica.com

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If
you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you
should destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies and you are
prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing  or using any information
contained herein. Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail.
Thank you for your cooperation.