Hello,

I entered in a few tasks yesterday and set them to repeat daily/weekly/etc...
After the allotted time for the task it stayed on “now” so I manually changed
it to “done”. When I turned it on this morning none of the tasks had flipped to
“later” as I feel they should do on their own because I’ve set the task to
repeat. I had to manually go into each task and change it to “later” AND change
the date on it. Its not that big of a deal with only 20 items, but I feel it
will be a pain to do on a daily basis as I add more items to my growing list.
Am I doing something wrong, or is that the way it works?

Thanks,

Priscilla