Hi

I didn't know I have to mail you when I clicked on that "Ask Help:
button. Without hesitation I am asking you some things about Chandler. I
mean I just want to clear my doubts and confusion. I am hoping to get a
reply. :)

Let me get into the point briefly:

1. Is (Will) there (be) an option to password protect a particular
"Collection" (in the future/soon)?
I really like the Microsoft OneNote :password: feature but I can't
afford to buy all of Microsoft Stuffs and I don't like using piracy. :D
Password option will be a great thing.

2. This is not needed but if you can have an inbuilt password manager too :)

3. ANd Chandler Desktop and in Hub they are i think not identical/ What
I wish is; I should be able to do all the tiny things (esp the
subscribing thing) that's possible on the onsite even on my chandler
desktop.

4. If Reminders/Notifications thru twitter - texts - emails is possible.

5. Lots of doubts?confusion. I'm a newbie on Chandler and trying to do
many things. And the only genuine question I wanna ask is the first
question. :) The rest I can live with it.

Sorry for disturbing you.
Will write to you again.
Long live chandler

--
Maciding Doson
9007199555

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!