On 3/28/2012 11:15, Don Levey wrote:
> On 3/27/2012 16:08, Dan Terpstra wrote:
>> I just stumbled across Chandler on SourceForge's mirror pages.
>> So far I like it. Any chance for an iPad App?
>> I noticed a deprecated iPhone ChandlerQE, but I'm looking for something more
>> full-featured.
>> Thanks,
>> - d
>

> At the risk of AOL-ing, I'd *love* to see an iPad app, even with basic
> features, that would allow me to see multiple calendars in the same view.
>  -Don

Until recently, I was able to get the iOS calendar to give me read-only
access to my Cosmo server.  However, the iOS 7 update broke that.  While
the Apple developers are saying that this is the server's fault, I've
seen multiple reports stating that access to various servers is now
broken because of this update.

Should anyone have suggestions for a way to handle this, or a substitute
app for the iPad, I would be very happy.  I am still using Lightning and
Thunderbird from my desktop; things just keep chugging along.
 -Don