Hello,

Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the
requirement and Let me know if you would be interested and get back to me
with your updated resume and following information ASAP.

Title:  DW Senior ETL Developer (Teradata)

Location:  Lansing, MI

Length:  1 year +++ (yearly extensions likely)

Couple of References During Submission!!

No H1B & OPT

Data Warehouse Senior ETL Developer including the following:

*Required Skills*

·         5 Years *Teradata Utilities* Experience

·         3 Years *SQL Assistant* Experience

·         3 Years *Unix Shell Scripting* Experience

·         3 Years *SQL* and *Performance Tuning*

·         Excellent written and oral communication skills

·         2 Years *Teradata Version 13/14/15* Experience

·         Mentoring co-workers

·         Business Analyst experience

*Preferred but not Required Skills*

·         Performance tuning

·         Experience working on projects employing Agile methodology

·         Needs to be able to work independently and not rely on the State
or other team members

·         Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with
programmers, analysts, immediate supervisor, management, system users,
operations, other State agencies and the private sector.

·         Recognize, gather, correlate, and analyze facts, draw
conclusions, define problems, and devise solutions and alternatives and
make appropriate recommendations.

·         Working with the BAs and modelers.

·         *Oracle (9i, 10g, 11g)* Experience

·         Experience with State *SACWIS* or other *Human Services* and/or
*Medicaid/Healthcare* applications

·         SAP *Business Objects Reporting* Experience

·         *Teradata Certifications*

·         Experience using *ERWIN* for Data Modeling

·         *Teradata DBA* experience

·         Train developers in how best to design queries for a specific
database

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Ankit Nagar*
*Source Infotech Inc.*
3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, New Jersey 08820

*EMAIL*: an...@sourceinfotech.com
*Gtalk*: ankit.re...@gmail.com

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.