*Hi ,*

Hope you are doing well.

Please let me know your interest and availability for below project.

*Note: We need Minimum 8+Yrs total exp.*

*Note: OPT s are strictly Rejected even though they clear the interviews.*

*Note: We cannot submit without NCA and H1 copy.*

*Please don’t send resumes without these skills mentioned in resume** :
Oracle DBA, SQL DBA *

*Position: Oracle DBA with SQL *

*Location: Little Rock, AR*

*Duration: Long term*

The Oracle DBA will provide technical support and administration to all
organizational Oracle Database. The DBA will work closely with developers,
IT staff, and users to provide technical support, maintenance, and
logistical support to production and test systems.

*Technologies:*     Oracle(RAC, ASM, Forms and Reports), SQL Server (Bcp,
SSIS,      AlwaysOn, Replication) and MySql

*Scripting*:           Shell Script and Powershell

*OS:*                       Windows, Linux

*Responsibilities:*

Tasks may involve some or all of the following:

·         Install, Administer database and implement Disaster Recovery
strategies

·         Work and Support development team during design and coding.

·         Troubleshoot performance problems, fine-tuning of databases and
index Analysis

*Qualifications:*

·         5+ years of experience in (Oracle )Database Administration

·         2+ Year experience in SQL DBA

·         Expertise in Database Administration on Production Servers with
server configuration, performance tuning and maintenance.

·         Strong technical background along with the ability to perform
business analysis and write effective documentation.

·         Knowledge in stored procedures and functions.

·         Experience in using dictionaries and finding long running queries.

·         Experience in Clustering.

·         Proficiency and expertise in Replication, Backup/Recovery

·         Experience in Batch processes, Import, Export, Backup, Database
Monitoring tools and Application support

Thanks and regards,

Prabhakar RL
Dimension Consulting, Inc
44121 Harry Byrd Hwy | Suite 235 | Ashburn, VA 20147
Tel: *703-445-7407*   | Fax: 703.935.4327 |
*prabha...@dimcon.com* <prabha...@dimcon.com>  |  *www.dimcon.com*
<http://www.dimcon.com/>

*LinkedIn*: *http://www.linkedin.com/pub/prabhakar-rl/23/656/a94*
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/prabhakar-rl/23/656/a94>