Hope you are doing well.
Please let me know your interest and availability for below project.
*Note: We need Minimum 5+Yrs total exp.*
*Title: Test Technician*
*Location: San Jose, CA*
*Duration: 1 year*
• Minimum of an Associates degree (AS) in engineering technology,
mechanical trades or other technical field, and 2-5 years professional
experience as a repair, assembly or installation technician in the medical
devices, robotics/automated equipment or electronic instrumentation fields
• Basic knowledge of electronics and an understanding of electrical
circuitry, testing and troubleshooting.
• Basic knowledge of fluidics, testing and troubleshooting.
• Must be computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft
Office software, including Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Previous Flow cytometry service/support experience is highly desired.
• Previous experience in data tracking or ERP systems such as SAP.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Reliable and flexible.
• Strong customer focus.
• Ability to work as part of a team with moderate level of supervision.
The Instrument Repair Technician will diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, and
refurbish BD Accuri Flow Cytometry instruments and the associated
subcomponents, as a member of the US Service organization’s Depot Repair
facility. The key responsibilities include analyzing and troubleshooting
functional defects, evaluation of component/subassembly acceptability,
analysis of data, assembly of service aids/jigs/fixtures, and final
instrument functionally test post-repair to confirm system level operation,
alignment and functionality meet operational specifications.
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Diagnoses instrument issues of basic to moderate complexity with limited
or no assistance.
• Repairs instrument issues of basic to moderate complexity with limited or
• Collaborates and interacts frequently with Customer Technical Service and
the Logistics teams to coordinate the shipment of Loaner instruments, and
return of customer repaired instrumentation.
• Document customer interactions, repair process steps, parts replacements,
and diagnostics results in a complete and accurate manner through the SAP
• Successfully completes basic training on several versions of the Accuri
Flow Cytometry Instruments.
• Maintains technical proficiency with product evolution as new depot
repaired products are developed and released.
• Manages a high degree of customer satisfaction by performing high quality
• Maintains a professional image at all times through dress, behavior, and
all verbal & written communications.
• Routinely communicates as appropriate to peers and management.
• Prepares and submits all administrative paperwork such as payroll time
sheets, service reports, monthly reporting etc. n an accurate and timely
• Participates as required in training on regulatory issues affecting area
of work. Brings regulatory compliance questions/issues to the attention of
• Follows BDB’s Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) policies and
procedures. Takes responsibility for safety in the immediate work area.
Participates in EH&S programs. Notifies supervisor of all observed
hazardous conditions or unsafe work practices. May provide recommendations
on maintaining the safety of the work environment.
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Thanks and regards,
Dimension Consulting, Inc
44121 Harry Byrd Hwy | Suite 235 | Ashburn, VA 20147
Tel: *703-445-7407* | Fax: 703.935.4327 |
*prabha...@dimcon.com* <prabha...@dimcon.com> | *www.dimcon.com*
Gtalk: *prabhakar.itstaff...@gmail.com* <prabhakar.itstaff...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"US_IT_ Jobs" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/chandrakants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.