Do you have any *WEB Api Developers*? Below are the details.
*DEVELOPER ( asp.net <http://asp.net> Web API / REST ) - 2 openings*
- Contract – 12 -18 months +
- Lombard, IL
- Client has Large scale Data driven websites. they are converting the
SOAP / XML layer to REST / JSON using asp.Net Web API
- Mid Oct start
- SKYPE interview… Any visa
*Required Skills and Experience**:*
- *Designed, developed and implemented internet facing Web Sites *
- *7+ yrs experience building web applications using C# ASP.NET
- *Strong development experience in writing Asp.Net Web API 2.0 / REST
services. ( put / push / delete etc concepts )*
- *Preferred experience with Web API security / authentication,
attribute routing, CORS, model binding; content negotiation, dependancy
- *Strong Experience with SQL . Write complex SQL queries and stored
procedures. Strong Relational database concepts. (Oracle PL/SQL experience
will be great to have)*
- *Understanding of Microservices ( will be great to have )*
- Multi-Tier Application development and deployment
- Troubleshooting and debugging techniques
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- Continuous Integration / Continous delivery
- Ability to performance tune existing applications and services
- Customizes software deliverables for client business needs.
- Manages software development life cycle from initial business
analysis, technical design, coding and testing through software delivery.
- Designs, constructs and documents software systems and software
- Directs quality assurance for new or enhanced software.
- Works closely with multi-functional teams to ensure consistent
implementation and execution of developmental functions.
- Consults with various departments to evaluate interface between
systems or components.
- Interprets business requirements to develop technical specifications,
performance requirements and timelines to resolve client problems.
- Designs and develops software systems, using scientific analysis and
mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of
- Code creation, maintenance, enhancement and migration.
- Analyzes information to determine, recommend and plan installation of
a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Develops and directs software system testing and validation procedures.
- Provides technical support including troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple tasks at once.
*Sr. Recruiter | Source Infotech Inc. Gtalk: ankit.req01 | Email: *
*3840, Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*
*www.sourceinfotech.com* <http://www.sourceinfotech.com/>* | *
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
*Disclaimer:* If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"US_IT_ Jobs" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/chandrakants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.