Hope you are doing great!!
We have an urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the
requirement and Let me know if you would be interested and get back to me
with your updated resume and following information ASAP.
*Role: Lead Systems Analyst*
*CareFirst* in *Baltimore, MD*
*Contract to Hire 12 months*
*Visa: USC/GC only…*
*Strong Claims and Facets exp. *
CareFirst BCBS has a Lead Systems Analyst in downtown Baltimore at
They want this person to be able to go permanent so we need a citizen or
Here is the description.
The Lead Systems Analyst ensures that core Facets and Facets surround
solutions involving Claims and Workflow application groups are identified,
understood, defined and clearly linked to defined business needs.
The analyst works closely with other IT staff to support design,
development, testing, implementation and ongoing problem resolution for
Facets. The Lead SA also leads or participates in the analysis of existing
business rules, processes and systems to recommend enhancements for the
Facets Claims, Workflow and related application groups.
• Serves as true subject matter expert for the Facets Claims and Workflow
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of other Facets application groups’
impacts on Claims and Workflow.
• Reviews and analyzes complex business, user, functional and
non-functional requirements and other related requirements artifacts to
determine technical solution alternatives.
• Leads or participates in the analysis of existing business rules,
processes, and systems to recommend process, configuration and custom
surround system enhancements to improve business performance and maximize
the effectiveness of available technology.
• Supports the development of technical specifications and provides ongoing
assistance and consultation to software developers and software testing
engineers to resolve problems to ensure that the Facets application meets
the client’s requirements.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology,
Computer Science or Business or relevant work experience in systems
analysis/design and *8+ years* of direct Systems Analyst experience.
• Experience with multiple *Facets *client implementations.
• Experience with the health insurance industry (e.g., Blues Plans,
• Advanced understanding of core Facets and the Facets data model.
• Advanced understanding of the Facets Claims application group.
• Advanced understanding of the Facets Workflow application group.
• Advanced understanding of the Facets MEAC and FAAC tables.
• Advanced knowledge of the Facets UM application group and the Medical
Plan CLUM component.
• Advanced knowledge of and demonstrated experience with TOAD and/or SQL
• Knowledge of and demonstrated experience with current relevant
technologies used in the development, implementation, and support of
software solutions (e.g., PEGA, TIBCO, Web Services, XML, JCL, MQ Series)
• Experience with relational databases to include development of queries
• Must be able to effectively communicate and provide positive customer
service to internal and external customers.
*Sr. Recruiter | Source Infotech Inc. Gtalk: ankit.req01 | Email: *
*3840, Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*
*www.sourceinfotech.com* <http://www.sourceinfotech.com/>* | *
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
*Disclaimer:* If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"US_IT_ Jobs" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/chandrakants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.