Hello,

Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the
requirement and Let me know if you would be interested and get back to me
with your updated resume and following information ASAP.

*Sr. Web Developer-ColdFusion,.NET, JavaScript,CSS,HTML,XML,Microsoft SQL
Server, PHP (2 POS) *

*Location:   Albany, NY Duration: 24 Months *

*Need GC EAD, GC, USC Only !!*

*Phone/Skype !!*

*Required Skills:*

·         5-7 years of experience.

·         Technical expert centered around a technology, technologies or a
portfolio of applications- Designing and implementing Information
Technology solutions.

·         Candidate must be able to work without assistance and can provide
leadership for others; may have advanced education

·         7 years ofexperience in coding JavaScript/jQuery.

·         7 years of experience coding CSS/CSS3.

·         7 years of experience coding HTML/HTML5.

·         7 years of experience coding ColdFusion.

·         7 years of experience coding .NET.

·         7 years of experience using source code controller.

·         6 years of experience using XML.

·         6 years of experience using and coding against Microsoft SQL
Server.

·         4 years of experience coding PHP.

*Thanks*

*Ankit Nagar*

*Sr. Recruiter | Source Infotech Inc. Gtalk: ankit.req01 | Email: *
*an...@sourceinfotech.com* <an...@sourceinfotech.com>

*3840, Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*www.sourceinfotech.com* <http://www.sourceinfotech.com/>* | *

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.