*Hi     *

*Hope you are doing good.*

*We have an immediate  position for our direct client. So let me know  your
comfort.*

We are currently seeking well- seasoned Cloudera Azure Architect with one
of our Implementation partner based out at Austin, TX.

    Client is not accepting OPTs at this moment. Kindly submit candidates
with Photo ID and Visa copy.

•*             Title:                Azure Architect *

*•             Location:          Austin, TX*

*Duration:          Long Term Contract*

Regards,

Roma Talreja

Client Partner