---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: V K Madhavan <madha...@chirag.org>
Date: Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 7:27 PM
Subject: Message from Chirag
To: info at chirag.org

Hi,

Greetings from Chirag! It is indeed that time of the year again! Not just
summer! It is time for us to commence promotion of Swades Ki Khoj again!

We are just commencing promotion for the third cohort of Swades ki Khoj - a
programme that provides young graduates between the ages of 21 and 28 with
an opportunity to spend a year living and working in a rural area.

Our experience of the past few years has suggested that email and the
internet is a very powerful medium of reaching out to people. We would be
delighted if you could forward this mail and the poster to people who could
potentially be interested to enroll in the programme.

We would be delighted to answer any other queries that you may have and
welcome suggestions and comments as well.

with warm regards
madhavan