Reminder: This is tomorrow! If you will not be here in person, here is the
google meet link where we will be livestreaming the presentation.
*https://meet.google.com/kkr-mebs-okp
<https://meet.google.com/kkr-mebs-okp>*
Note: You do not need a google account to join the meeting. The link may
also remain stable for future Change presentations, but stay tuned for
updates just in case!