Hello,

I did some performance comparison between qthreads and fifo with 3
benchmakrs: lulesh, hpl, and isx. I expected qthreads to outperform fifo in
all cases, but the result turns out to be superising.
For lulesh and hpl, in all tests (#nodes from 2 to 32), qthreads is much
slower (took 1.5~10x longer than that of fifo). For isx, qthreads beats
fifo with speedup of 1.5~2x.

All benchmarks compiled with --fast and I'm using 1.15. So is what I'm
getting here reasonable? Any previous performance comparison between fifo
and qthreads on those benchmarks?

Thanks

--
Best regards