Hi all

I am Sahil Yerawar, 3rd Year Btech Student at IIT-Hyderabad. I have
submitted the proposal "Compiling Chapel with LLVM/Polly" to Polly Labs for
GSoC 2018 and wish to initiate the work soon enough.

I have been spending time learning about Polly and how it works on LLVM IR
and will continue the process for some more time.

In addition to this pathway, I would also like to parallelly explore the
kernels i.e specific code snippets which are commonly used in the area of
High-Performance Computing. I believe that targeting these kernels and
enabling them to be recognized by Polly would be a more structured way to
approach this problem.

I would like to know from the Chapel-Dev Community about some instances of
these kernels in order to initiate a study of some kernels beforehand.
Feedback and suggestions are welcome.

‌
--
Thanking you