Hi -

    Hi Ben !

    A quick question , is the project listed under Task and Features section
(Radix sort) the only project that the students get to work on ?

Yes, we're expecting that the radix sort project will take the whole summer.
We only applied to RGSoC with this 1 project and as far as I know we can't
change it at this point.

-michael

    Thanks
    - Kushal