Posted by Christine Gray

Neighborhoods First: Help Create Better Biking in Baltimore!

On January 13th, 2005, Baltimore held its first meeting to gather input from interested citizens on how we could improve Baltimore for bicyclist and keep up with competing metropolitan areas.  Throughout the year we gave more opportunities to review and comment on our ideas and are seeking your help again to make sure this process is open and inclusive.

On January 18th, 2006 you can join the Department of Planning as they work to finalize the plan and share with you:

  • Draft route network
  • Draft goals and recommendations
  • Special projects over the past year

You can review draft documents and meet local bicycle groups from 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm with public presentation and feedback scheduled from 6:30 - 8:30 pm.  The meeting will be held at 417 E. Fayette Street, 8th Floor (at the intersection of Gay and Fayette Streets).  For more information, please contact Carley Francis ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) at (410) 396-8360 or Fred Shoken ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) at (410) 396-9509.