Greg and Wendy:

Yesterday and Today I emailed your chain of messages to Officers Doug Gibson 
and Jonathan Walther and to David Hill at the CVCBD Safety and asked for their 
help on what has become a chronic problem.  I know that we should be careful 
not to leave packages on our porches but I am concerned that someone or more 
thieves are following the Fed Ex or UPS truck looking for packages.  These 
thieves must be caught.  This issue will be discussed at the upcoming CVCBD 
Safety 
Advisory Council meeting which is attended by both officers.

Sharon L. Guida
2746 Maryland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21218
410-889-0436 (home)
410-467-4409 (work)
410-467-4410 (work fax)
410-960-1139 (cell)
[email protected]

Subj:    [Chat] POLICE PERSON DROPS OFF MAIL    
Date:   1/12/2009 6:46:40 PM Eastern Standard Time  
From:   [email protected]   
Reply-to:   [email protected]    
To: [email protected], [email protected], 
[email protected]  


Today my mother called me because a Police officer went to our house to drop 
off an open package that was addressed to her. 

He asked if she knew what the contents of the box was and what should be in 
the box, and if she was expecting a delivery.
 
She only told him that hse was expecting a box from her cousin, with candy 
and come caribbien spices. He went tot he trunk of his vehicle (According to 
her 
the vehicle was a police car but does not remember if was a city police car 
or county or state) She says he was wearing a uniform.  He asked her for her 
name and birth date. (I find that rather odd) 

He gave her the package and then left telling her that he would return at 1pm 
to get a report.
 
I may be paraniod but this sets off my "Spider senses" on many levels. 1) why 
would a cop just drop off the package? 2) why did he only ask for her name 
and age?
 
I plan on staying home tomorrow to see if this "cop" returns. 

Any ideas? Suggestions? Theories? 

I would appreciate any and all input

Subj:  [Chat] MAIL UPDATE 
Date: 1/12/2009 7:37:22 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]

Thank you Wendy & Greg.
 
that was my Mom's package. I appreciate the neighborly diligence and 
thoughfulness 
 
 I  called the police to see if they sent someone to the house and they 
verified it to be true and mentioned that there is an investigation but could 
not 
say more on the topic. They suggested I , or my spouse be here since my mother 
has a language barrier regaridn English.
 
I wonder if this guy who Greg followed is the same person who took some other 
packages.
 
Thank you again
:-)
 
I have informed my mother that from now on all packages should be sent to my 
office.


Subj:  Re: [Chat] POLICE PERSON DROPS OFF MAIL 
Date: 1/12/2009 7:17:49 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]

We have had several packages stolen off of our porch. So today, greg
sees a guy carrying a package, and he dropped it in our alley (we live
at 2711n calvert). the box was to 26?? Calvert St. (wanda). So greg
called the police and followed the guy to find him looking for packages
  on the 2700 block of St Paul. He went house to house. The police came
and questioned him and let him go. Greg showed the officer the dumped
package and the officer took it.

The good news is that the officer is aware of who the person is, they
just need to catch him in the act.

Hope this is your package and relieves your worries.

WENdy

    
 

Sharon L. Guida
2746 Maryland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21218
410-889-0436 (home)
410-467-4409 (work)
410-467-4410 (work fax)
410-960-1139 (cell)
[email protected]
_______________________________________________
Chat mailing list
[email protected]
http://charlesvillage.info/mailman/listinfo/chat_charlesvillage.info
archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

Reply via email to