Rob: Thanks for being on top of this. Keep us posted on what is resolved at the CVCBD Board meeting.. I will do the same after the CVCBD Safety Advisory Board meeting tomorrow afternoon.
Sharon Guida In a message dated 1/13/2009 10:26:39 AM Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes: > Sharon and all, > > I will be bringing this up at tonight's CVCBDMA meeting to have the > presidents of the community associations pass along the word. It is a sad > state of > affairs that someone is perpetrating a Federal Offense by stealing mail, and > I > hope that they are caught soon and punished to the fullest extent of the > law. It is because of two packages that disapeared from my porch that I now > have everythign sent to my office. This doesn't work for everyone, and it is > not a good solution. Thanks to Wendy and Greg for being attentive and doing > the right thing. > > Rob Books > Quad 1 Rep. > > >
_______________________________________________ Chat mailing list [email protected] http://charlesvillage.info/mailman/listinfo/chat_charlesvillage.info archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
