Hi everyone! 
 
I just wanted to share these links to web sites with everyone that deal with 
natural and organic ways of handling garden and city pests. 
 
I am sure many of us in these forums either have gardens, back yards or would 
like to deal with pests chemical free. I know that many of us with children, 
pets or  have chemical allergies (like myself) would find these ideas useful. 
http://www.organicgardenpests.com/index.html
http://www.extremelygreen.com/pestcontrolguide.cfm
http://www.eartheasy.com/live_natpest_control.htm
 
 
I have been using this product in my back yard for the last 3 years and it 
works.. 
http://www.arbico-organics.com/1287601.html
The scent has a wee bit to be desired, but it is effective towards any type of 
critter you don’t want near your property.
 
 
Have an awesome day everyone 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
"Logic is the cement of our civilization with which we ascend from chaos using 
reason as our guide." 

T'plana-hath 
 
(Matron of Vulcan Philosophy)


      
_______________________________________________
Chat mailing list
[email protected]
http://charlesvillage.info/mailman/listinfo/chat_charlesvillage.info
archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

Reply via email to