I bought it in November or December and I think it's helped.  

 


Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:42:03 -0800
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; 
[email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chat] [CVCBDQuad4] Peppermint Oil






Thanks for the info :-)
 
I am in the belief that unless the rodent is in a cage like pet mice, pet rats 
and their cousins the hamsters and gerbils. They are vermin to be dealt with. 
 
I try to use natural and organic methods of pest control due to my sensativity 
and the fact that I have pets. Also my friends bring their children to my home 
when they visit. 
 
 
I only use chemicals in the worse case scenerio.
 
 
 


 
"Logic is the cement of our civilization with which we ascend from chaos using 
reason as our guide." 

T'plana-hath 
 
(Matron of Vulcan Philosophy)

--- On Wed, 2/18/09, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:


From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: [CVCBDQuad4] Peppermint Oil
To: [email protected], [email protected], 
[email protected], "'Charles Village Discussion List'" 
<[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, February 18, 2009, 2:31 AM








Peppermint oil is best used indoors as a rodent deterrent.  I’ve used it 
effectively in quantity with spearmint oil to deter mice.  You need high 
concentrations.  The amount required is very noticeable to the human nose.   
The fragrance dissipates quickly outdoors, and the larger rodents still go 
about their business.  A bed of peppermint is a reasonable approach if you have 
an area that can be dedicated to its invasive habits.  In combination with 
spearmint , it can help during the growing season.  
 
Neighbors used predator urine (available online and from several types of 
predators at Valley View Farms) to drive out a rodent infestation from their 
yard.  Rodents emigrated to other yards, which simply spread the problem.  The 
correct way to use such a deterrent is to diligently bait the rodents until 
they are gone.  Then this deterrent may be used to keep new infestations from 
returning.  
 
I hope that everyone in the neighborhood will join in the campaign to keep the 
neighborhood very clean and the urban rats very unwelcome (yes this does mean a 
bit of work).  I realize that some will argue about rats’ rights to multiply, 
but humans and wild rats are simply not compatible from a health standpoint.  
This is an “us or them” level of hazard.  Please don’t wait until your friend 
is at death’s door in Union Memorial to believe the seriousness of the rodent 
matter.  
 
Best Wishes to All (except the bad guys)

 



From: cvcbdqu...@yahoogro ups.com [mailto:CVCBDQuad4@ yahoogroups. com] On 
Behalf Of Daniel Grayskull
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 5:46 PM
To: c...@charlesvillage .info; cvcbdqu...@yahoogro ups.com; cvcbdqu...@yahoogro 
ups.com; Charles Village Discussion List
Subject: [CVCBDQuad4] Peppermint Oil

 









I read that natural 100% pure peppermint oil is a good natural deterent for 
rodents.


 


Anyone else hear of this?  Anyone try it? 


 


 


 


Hope everyone's weekend was a good one


"Logic is the cement of our civilization with which we ascend from chaos using 
reason as our guide." 

T'plana-hath 


 


(Matron of Vulcan Philosophy)

 





__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic 
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar 

MARKETPLACE



>From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods 
 
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) 
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to 
Traditional 
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe 




Recent Activity
Visit Your Group 



Yahoo! News
Get it all here
Breaking news to
entertainment news

Group Charity
Stop Cyberbullying
Keep your kids
safe from bullying

Yahoo! Groups
Stay healthy
and discover other
people who can help.
.
 

__,_._,___








_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live™ Hotmail®:…more than just e-mail. 
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_explore_022009
_______________________________________________
Chat mailing list
[email protected]
http://charlesvillage.info/mailman/listinfo/chat_charlesvillage.info
archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

Reply via email to