Hi, neighbors.

We have a bunch of furniture and stuff for sale.

Check out our Craigslist ads and be in touch.
We’d love to sell by tomorrow, ideally. Some price flexibility on certain
items. Some have already been lowered. Discounts for multiple items.

If transporting it is a problem, we may be able to assist with that for a
small fee depending on distance and timing.

me directly and not to the whole listserve. It may default that way.

Lauren
443-904-4603

Solid wood loft bed:

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/fuo/d/baltimore-solid-wood-pine-loft-bed/6923431666.html

Armsreach wood sleigh bed co-sleeper

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/bab/6923715250.html

Metal lateral file cabinet:

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/fuo/d/baltimore-metal-lateral-file-cabinet/6918137089.html

Wood wardrobe:

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/fuo/6921887052.html

Solid wood baby doll rocking bed:

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/bab/6923445478.html

Solid wood kid chairs:

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/bab/6923445478.html

Wood bookshelf:

baltimore.craigslist.org/fuo/d/baltimore-wood-book-shelf/6926025761.html

FREE Drawer sets:

baltimore.craigslist.org/zip/d/baltimore-bureau-sets-of-drawers-dresser/6926071854.html