On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 11:48 AM, Jose Mario Quintana
<jose.mario.quint...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>  Are you referring to the notation you invented, here?
>
> The notation I invented?

Oops, I thought you were Bo, for some reason. I don't remember all the
details of the notations he has proposed. But that's my mistake and
not a relevant tangent in this thread, for now at least.

>> When I try to look up "finite mathematical ordinals" I don't see
>> anything significant with that label. And when I try to parse that
>
> In general, mathematical ordinals and mathematical cardinals are not the
> same.

They are indeed different abstractions. Howeve, that does not mean
that there's no equivalences between them.

>>  phrase as individual words, I see no contradiction with what I had
>> said.
>
> I do not see one either (often I respond to posts in sequence without
> necessarily having read all the subsequent posts).

Fair enough.

Thanks,

--
Raul