When i was a product manager there I was told that when we wanted to sell
something the selling price should deliver at least 10 times more than cost.

Less than that they were not interested.

We are not in the fingers and toes business I was told.

That was 30 years ago.

They have been going downhill ever since I left.

Þann mán., 12. apr. 2021, 18:25 'Rodney Nicholson' via Chat skrifaði <