+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Goetz, Paul [mailto:paul.go...@sap.com]
Sent: Montag, 10. Mai 2010 17:33
To: chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: OpenCMIS release proposal

Hi,

concerning the release documentation:
In order to be able to separate the documentation for the different topics
(cmislib, Internal, OpenCMIS), I would propose that we do this via child pages.
This means that the documentation for a specific topic has to be a child
document of that topic (e.g. all documentation for OpenCMIS has to be child to
"OpenCMIS").
If this is ok for everyone, then this has to be kept in mind when adding new
pages...

Best regards,
Paul