Hey Florian,
sorry for not answering earlier, busy spring days :)

As also Florent pointed out, I agree we should not by any means slow down the release process we finally getting closer to. Build.xml is good enough for now, and thanks a lot for having put it together.

Still, there are some improvements I'd like to work on, described below: