-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Athos escribió:
> When I run cherokee in chroot, all work, but when i try to load a php
> page, cherokee can't show me it
> 
> 1
> 
> Here it is possible to see as the page phpinfo.php exists. But if I
> click in phpinfo.php:
> 
> 2
> I don't know if it is a cherokee bug, bad cherokee setup, or bad fastcgi
> setup.
> 
> Any idea?

Ummm, what about permissions, sometimes I get that kind of issues and
all is about permissions...

Cheers!!

- --

ghostbar @ linux/debian 'unstable' on i686 - Linux Counter# 382503
http://ghostbar.ath.cx/ - irc.freenode.net #talug #velug #debian-es
http://debianvenezuela.org.ve - irc.debian.org #debian-es #debian-ve
San Cristobal - Venezuela. TALUG -- http://linuxtachira.org
CHASLUG -- http://chaslug.org.ve - irc.unplug.org.ve #chaslug
Fingerprint = 3E7D 4267 AFD5 2407 2A37  20AC 38A0 AD5B CACA B118
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFFfXs5OKCtW8rKsRgRAlgoAJwMdi0AACNWxrTY1wcibAEgZYS4cQCdEAMF
C8gFNrhkD54w6lcwv6wpw9A=
=7qMl
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
_______________________________________________
Cherokee mailing list
[email protected]
http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee

Reply via email to