On 2007-02-13 02:00:39 -0700, "Juanba Escrig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> 
> 
> Hello,
> 
> I'm working on my end-of-degree project, and I'm interested on create a
> module for cherokee.
> 
> I read some time ago in the list archives, some threads about traffic
> shapping, Do you know anything about it?
> 
> The discussion begun in october 2005 and ended in the same month.
> 
> Is anybody working on it now?
> 
> I'm not interested in bounties, I think that's for cherokee hackers, and I'm
> not one of them :-(
> 
> 
> thanks in advance
> 
> Juanba
> 
> 
> Hello,<br><br>I&#39;m working on my end-of-degree project, and I&#39;m 
> interested on create a module for cherokee. <br><br>I read some time 
> ago in the list archives, some threads about traffic shapping, Do you 
> know anything about it?
> <br><br>The discussion begun in october 2005 and ended in the same 
> month. <br><br>Is anybody working on it now?<br><br>I&#39;m not 
> interested in bounties, I think that&#39;s for cherokee hackers, and 
> I&#39;m not one of them :-(
> <br><br><br>thanks in advance<br><br>Juanba
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Cherokee mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee

To my knowledge there isn't anyone working on it.  It would be a very 
nice thing to incorporate into Cherokee.  If anyone is working on it 
let this mailing list know!  ;)
-- 
Brian Rosner
http://www.brosner.com/blog


_______________________________________________
Cherokee mailing list
[email protected]
http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee

Reply via email to