On 2007-06-25 04:04:17 -0600, Ross Smith II <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Hello,
> 
> Using
> 
> vserver!default!extensions!php!handler = phpcgi
> 
> and run:
> 
> wget -S -O - http://localhost/index.php
> 
> I get:
> 
> --02:34:47--  http://localhost/index.php
>            => `index.php'
> Resolving localhost... 127.0.0.1
> Connecting to localhost|127.0.0.1|:80... connected.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response...
>   HTTP/1.0 200 OK
>   Connection: Keep-Alive
>   Keep-Alive: timeout=15
>   Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 02:34:47 GMT+8
>   Server: Cherokee/0.6.0b (Win32)
>   Last-Modified: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:12:24 GMT
>   Content-Type: application/x-httpd-php
>   Content-Length: 1722
> Length: 1,722 (1.7K) [application/x-httpd-php]
> 
> which is causes Firefox to want to download a .php file.
> 
> I tried adding
> 
> vserver!default!extensions!php!handler|interpreter = C:/PHP/php-cgi.exe
> 
> but that didn't help.
> 
> Any ideas?
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Ross

phpcgi support on windows needs some work.  I have been meaning to play 
around with it to find a better solution, but not much time lately.  At 
this point the only way you can do that is either FastCGI or use 
CYGWIN, but don't expect performance ;)
-- 
Brian Rosner
http://www.brosner.com/blog


_______________________________________________
Cherokee mailing list
[email protected]
http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee

Reply via email to