Hello,

I very interested in helping out with this project. I am proficient in
porting *nix applications to the Cygwin and MinGW environments (see 
smithii.com).

If someone can provide me with the config file settings to use PHP with
0.60b700 (or HEAD), I'd be eternally grateful.

If not, then I guess I'll just have to figure it out from the code :).

I've tried:

vserver!default!extensions!php!handler = phpcgi
vserver!default!extensions!php!handler|interpreter = C:/PHP/php-cgi.exe

and

vserver!default!extensions!php!handler = fcgi
vserver!default!extensions!php!handler!balancer = round_robin
vserver!default!extensions!php!handler!balancer!type = interpreter
vserver!default!extensions!php!handler!balancer!local1!env!PHP_FCGI_CHILDREN = 5
vserver!default!extensions!php!handler!balancer!local1!interpreter = 
C:/PHP/php-cgi.exe

but neither work.

Thanks,

Ross

Ross Smith II wrote On 6/25/2007 12:49 PM -0800:
> Brian Rosner wrote On 6/25/2007 7:53 AM -0800:
>> phpcgi support on windows needs some work.  I have been meaning to play 
>> around with it to find a better solution, but not much time lately.  At 
>> this point the only way you can do that is either FastCGI or use 
>> CYGWIN, but don't expect performance ;)
> 
> Brian,
> 
> I tried several different FastCGI configurations, but haven't hit on one
> that works yet.
> 
> The Windows version of php-cgi.exe doesn't appear to support a -b option.
> 
> Can someone please provide the config file settings to use PHP with 0.60b700?
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Ross
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Cherokee mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee
> 
_______________________________________________
Cherokee mailing list
[email protected]
http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee

Reply via email to