Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------


At 01:58 PM 7/9/01 -0400, you wrote:
>bob:
>also do you have any pictures of your car lot? i would like to see all of
>them and I'm sure some of the guys on the list would too!  damn the insurance
>alone must cost you a fortune. where do you keep all of them?
>                                                             larry

Remember it took me years to accumulate these cars ( I am retired)   Only 
have 2 garages in the back yard  regular 24x24 which houses my Chevelle and 
my sons Chevelle the other garage  is only 24x40
with 3 bays...BUT I have two 4 post lifts on the outer bays so I can park 
all 5 Corvetes in it..  The Pickup,
my daily driver, and my wives Mini van sit outside in the weather...

Insurance is not bad... Only runs about $900.00 a YEAR for the entire fleet 
(g)..thats 5 Corvettes and
the Chevelle..(American Collector Insurance out of Florida)  all with full 
coverage, all with NO deductable
BUT each car is limited to 2500 miles a year..(bummer) but heck if I max 
one out I just drive another)

On the springs...remember I was only 16 or 17 when I lowered the  51 Ford 
and that was in the last 50's
most likely 1959 or 1960..(got out of high school in 1960..)  BUT I do not 
remember having much trouble
getting each side down the same amount...(ie level)...  just heat and let 
gravity work...and go slow!

Bob Griffiths



-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to