Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks guys to all who answered my question about the x member.

I'm at a loss here so maybe someone can shed some light.
The Trans is a 71 400TH I believe it is from a 2wd pick-up. The Trans is
bolted to the motor(still in car). I put a jack under the Trans and
raised it until it hits the shift lever, at that point, I'm still 3/4
inch too low to fit the Trans mount between the Trans and x member. (
and yes the xmember is in the right way, I made sure of that)
Does a truck Trans have a bigger case?
 I am sorry to bother you guys with this trivial stuff, but IM in the
dark. Everybody says I should be able to move the x member back and it
will bolt right in.
After this I will leave you guys alone, I promise!!
Fred

-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to