|
Hi all,
Brake Question
My son owns a 1966 Chevelle Malibu 4dr which had total
brake failure yesterday. We decided we would take it to a shop
for the brake work to make sure it was done right ...... so at the shop I asked
them to convert the single pod master cylinder to a double pod and they just
about freaked out. They said it was a whole lot of work and would cost
hundreds of dollars. They recommended staying with the single pod infact they
just plain insisted on it.
I understood that converting to a double pod master cylinder
was not that hard to do. I even remember someone telling me
that lines from a pontiac grand am would fit perfectly. is this
true?? do they sell a conversion kit??
Any advice would be appreciated. We are restoring the
car and it is a daily driver --- wrapping it around a tree is not on our
list of options.
Thanks,
Rhonda S.
|
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 brakes ? Rhonda Stalker
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 brakes ? Josh Campbell
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 brakes ? Z16CHEVELLEGUY

