Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

I once did some diamond type steel for a guy in his Falcon, looked pretty 
cool if I say so myself, used AutoMeter gauges for the whole setup, I 
rivited the metal on the dash which after the rivits were polished the whole 
piece looked like that was how Ford meant it to be.
Josh


>From: Terence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: [Chevelle-List] Custom Dash
>Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 07:54:24 -0700 (PDT)
>
>
>Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
>------------------------------------------------------------
>
>Hey List,
>
>      The plastic dash piece (not sure what to call it)
>on my 69 Chevelle SS396 is worn out.  I am referring
>to the piece that houses the stereo, temperature
>switches, wiper control, light knob, and the guages.
>I was wondering if amyone out there knew of a company
>that made custom metal or aluminum dashes for this
>purpose.  I have called around looking for a repro.,
>but no one seems to have it (i don't think they repro.
>it yet).  The metal dash does not have to fit the
>factory guages.  I want to put in my oun clusters.
>
>Thanks,
>T in SC
>
>__________________________________________________
>Do You Yahoo!?
>Get email alerts & NEW webcam video instant messaging with Yahoo! Messenger
>http://im.yahoo.com
>
>-----------------------------------------------------
>To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
>To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to