Title: RE: [Chevelle-List] Custom Dash

I've also got a 69 with the plastic dash.  It looks kinda crappy if you ask me.  I'd much rather have a full metal console.  Could you change out the whole thing (glove box/dash/gauges) with and older style out of a early 60's chevy?

JM
'69 El Camino

    ----------
    From:   Terence[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
    Reply To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Sent:   Friday, August 31, 2001 9:54 AM
    To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Subject:        [Chevelle-List] Custom Dash


    Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
    ------------------------------------------------------------

    Hey List,

         The plastic dash piece (not sure what to call it)
    on my 69 Chevelle SS396 is worn out.  I am referring
    to the piece that houses the stereo, temperature
    switches, wiper control, light knob, and the guages.
    I was wondering if amyone out there knew of a company
    that made custom metal or aluminum dashes for this
    purpose.  I have called around looking for a repro.,
    but no one seems to have it (i don't think they repro.
    it yet).  The metal dash does not have to fit the
    factory guages.  I want to put in my oun clusters.

    Thanks,
    T in SC

    __________________________________________________
    Do You Yahoo!?
    Get email alerts & NEW webcam video instant messaging with Yahoo! Messenger
    http://im.yahoo.com

    -----------------------------------------------------
    To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
    To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to