Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------
What do I need to convert from canister to spin-on type oil filter on a 1958
Corvette 283 block? A friend of mine says he has an adaptor that I can have,
but recently there was mention here of putting the adaptor on top of some
type of tube or something(?). Unfortunately I must have deleted the message,
and now I wish I hadn't. This weekend I hope to be finishing the motor for
my 69 El Camino. I sure would hate to realize that I can't get an oil filter
on it or seize it by not putting the filter on correctly.
TIA for any advice.
Also, is there an archive posted somewhere for this list where I can search
for info like this?
John Nasta
-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]