Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure about 68-69, but on 70-72, I believe the fenders are different
for Elky/Wagon.  Look at a Chevelle and then look at an El Camino and you'll
see a body line that isn't there in the Elky front-end.  I know when I was
trying to find turn-signal lenses for my '72 Elky, the Elky/Wagon lenses
were marked different.

-Dave,  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of John Nasta
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 8:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] NOS GM '68 Chevelle fenders


Thanks Larry, that's good to know. I wonder why this other guy was saying
that the Elky & wagon fenders were different from Chevelles. I'll have to
tell 'em it aint so.


-----Original Message-----
Sorry it is from the doors back. All the front ends are the same.
                                                                  Larry


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to