Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

I refuse to buy from Year One or OPG, their service is horrible, salesman 
have attitudes, and prices are too high.  Although I do have their catalogs 
to use for reference only.  Year One and OPG like to back order stuff and not 
tell you about it either I have noticied.  Not to mention you need a chastity 
belt when they give you the ship charges as mentioned.  I get evreything from 
Ground Up in NY.  They sell the same exact parts that everyone else sells.  
There prices are way cheaper than the afformentioned.  I know the owner, Ken, 
and he is  a great guy to do business with.  He is also one that speaks the 
truth.  If an aftermarket part is a POS, he will tell you so and not try to 
get the sale.  Instead he will tell you to check around swap meets for OEMS.  
He did this with me in Englishtown last month.  Since I buy a ton of stuff 
from them, I get free shipping, and discounts.  Plus I get my parts the next 
day since they are on Long Island, NY and I am in NJ.  If he doesn't have a 
part I need on hand, he can get it.  

Tom

-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to