Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
  I have a 66 with a 327, headers and a 4 speed....real nice car to
drive.I'm gonna start on the body this winter. Its not to bad of shape but I
think the previous owner had a Maaco paint job put on it.
----- Original Message -----
From: "J. Brady" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2001 7:35 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] If you have a '66 w/a small block and headers,
PLEASE EMAIL ME thx


>
> Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Please reply to me directly if you have a '66 Chevelle
> with a small block, power steering, and headers.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim
>
>
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Make a great connection at Yahoo! Personals.
> http://personals.yahoo.com
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to