Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for a tranny linkage rebuild kit for the 2 spd powerglide
linkage in my 69 El Camino. The linkage itself lines up perfectly w/ the
TH350, but I need the following parts:

There is a cup-shaped bushing that goes in the bracket on the chassis with a
spring. I need the spring & the bushing.

Also where the vertical rod connects to the steering column there should be
a fat rubber bushing with a hole through it, and at the other end of that
rod there should be some nylon washers.

I see that OPG sells a kit for a whopping $50 that includes the rod, but I
don't need the actual rod, and I do need the parts that go on the next piece
of the linkage. I can't imagine it should cost me $50+ to replace 2 rubber
bushings, a spring, and 2 nylon washers.

TIA for any advice,

John Nasta


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to