Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

>The last of the great Muscle Fork-Trucks <G>.

I think I saw an article in Classic Muscle Fork Truck Magazine about your
forklift!
Or was it HRMFT magazine?   (Hot Rod Muscle Fork-Trucks)

LOL!


Dave Corgill wrote:

> Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
> At 12:11 PM 12/04/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>
> I don't know I have a 4 cylinder fork lift that has the same
> bypass hose. Now, it's a Classic, Hyster 1972 flathead !
> The last of the great Muscle Fork-Trucks <G>.
>
> >Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
> >------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> >My guess is that the SB motors warm up faster inherently, just because they
> >are smaller and therefore hold less coolant. Assuming that's true, the stat
> >would open sooner, so the bypass would not be as much of a factor.
> >
> >-----Original Message-----
> >One thing I don't understand though, is why small blocks are any different.
> >Why didn't they have a bypass?
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
  Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
  and my For Sale page at http://www.ProStreetCar.com/classifieds.html
  Team Chevelle membership #178 (Gold)
  Time Flies: "It's funny how you can watch a clock and time seems to
  stand still.  But turn away, and you have to measure time with a
  calendar rather than a clock."  mjp




-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to