Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

Only if it's the VIN for a 64-68 Chevelle or a 72.  If it's a 64-68, the
first three numbers should be 138; 72's are another story.

What year is the car?

Dale McIntosh
ACES #1709/TC #92 Gold
67 SS/67 Elky
http://www.dalesplace.com


> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 11:11 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [Chevelle-List] VIN info
>
>
>
> Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
> I have a VIN number on a car I am interested in buying.  What do
> I do with
> it?  I'm trying to figure out if it is a legit SS or a clone.
> Will the VIN
> tell me that?
> Thanks!
> Mark
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to