Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

Donnie:

I just started using Ebay. However, I have a suspicion
that some sellers assume an identity as a buyer and
bid against their own item thus attempting to raise
the
price. Anyone else here have that thought or am I just
paranoid ?

Ken McD...
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Ebay is a good place to find hard to find items....
> and you can get some 
> really good deals.  Know how much one cost and what
> you are willing to pay.  
> Just dont get caught up in the bidding process and
> if the price gets to be 
> too much... let it go and move on.
> 
> Good Luck
> 
> Donnie
> 


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Buy the perfect holiday gifts at Yahoo! Shopping.
http://shopping.yahoo.com

-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to