If you bid a fair price before end of bidding I guarantee you someone will bid higher. I wait until last minute and bid the highest I am willing to pay for it. sometimes I win and sometimes I lose. When you are on rare or almost nonexcisting parts the prices can get crazy. I've seen an am-fm radio not meet reserve at 750 and then the next week one will go for 1200. another trick i have learned is don't bid exact amounts. i will bid like $200.02 or $150.02, it is amazing how many times i have won by one or two pennies
larry
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 1968 Chevelle Malibu Kelly C. Hanna
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 1968 Chevelle Malibu JBiddy
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 1968 chevelle Malibu DonnieG67
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Ebay question Ken's Email
- RE: [Chevelle-List] Ebay question 396guy
- RE: [Chevelle-List] Ebay question John Nasta
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Ebay question Kelly C. Hanna
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 1968 chevelle Malibu Z16CHEVELLEGUY
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 1968 chevelle Malibu Clint Hooper
- RE: [Chevelle-List] 1968 chevelle Malibu John Nasta
- Z16CHEVELLEGUY

