Tom,
I didn't find the book that helpful at all. My advice to you is to purchase "Chevrolet by the Numbers" by Alvin Colvin. That book is a bible to make sure all the correct codes and numbers are on your machine.
Next, I would join ACES, the American Chevelle Enthusiasts Society. Every month there are tips on how to restore your machine. I joined I guess 3-4 years ago and spent the extra cash for all the back issues. You may want to try that route.
Another source may be the Year One Catalog. They are pretty good on the details and the catalog has tons of pictures you can look at. I have dealt with them in the past (heck, I've dealt with probably ALL of them) and find them to be a pretty reputable firm. I'd also recommend getting the Ground Up and National Parts Depot Catalogs as well.
Next, I'd stick to this list. I'm sure you will find a number of guys in your local area that would love to share their tips with you. GOOD LUCK!
Tony Gray
ACES 2114
Team Chevelle Gold 185
Bensalem PA
69 SS 396/L34/M22/4.10
- [Chevelle-List] restoration guides.. NtOwlPro
- Re: [Chevelle-List] restoration guides.. RKoletzke
- Re: [Chevelle-List] restoration guides.. Mel Anderson
- Re: [Chevelle-List] restoration guides.. Ken's Email
- Re: [Chevelle-List] restoration guides.. GRAYCAV56
- Re: [Chevelle-List] restoration guides.. D1ARCHER
- Re: [Chevelle-List] restoration guides.. Keith Cooper
- Re: [Chevelle-List] restoration guides.. Z16CHEVELLEGUY
- Re: [Chevelle-List] restoration guides.. Z16CHEVELLEGUY

