Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

I just finished ordering my wiring kit from M&H.  Boy are they expensive.  I
really hope it all goes in with no hassles.

My list includes:

Assembly manual - $25
Courtesy lamp harnesses - $37
   (both under dash and roof mounted)
Dash harness - $350
Engine harness - $89
Forward lamp harness - $139
Rear lamp harness - $105
HEI conversion - $14
Alternator conversion - $19

They said I should have it in about 2 weeks.  Unfortunately, I won't be here
in two weeks, my ship gets underway on 21 Dec.  When I return at the end of
Jan, I'm getting transferred to Arlington VA.  Damn it.  I was hoping I'd
get the harnesses before this next patrol.  I guess I'll have to take a
little "test drive" without taillights and turn signals.

cYa-

Herb Lumpp
1966 El Camino
ACES #3509
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/herbsworld/index.htm


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to