Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

At 02:44 PM 12/12/2001 -0500, you wrote:

>They said I should have it in about 2 weeks.  Unfortunately, I won't be here
>in two weeks, my ship gets underway on 21 Dec.  When I return at the end of
>Jan, I'm getting transferred to Arlington VA.  Damn it.  I was hoping I'd
>get the harnesses before this next patrol.  I guess I'll have to take a
>little "test drive" without taillights and turn signals.
>
>cYa-
>
>Herb Lumpp
>1966 El Camino
>ACES #3509
>http://web.tampabay.rr.com/herbsworld/index.htm

Having seen your 66, I don't think anyone will get close enough
to see you don't have any taillights.

I have two 66's Elky & Malibu.



[EMAIL PROTECTED] & The Doberman gang in Dallas (Taxes)
Dave's Doberman page http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1877/
Doberworld home page http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1878/
El-Camino/Chevelle page http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1876/
My Machine Shop http://cncshop.8m.com


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to