Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

John,

        I really am not in a rush, but since we go to Carlisle looking for odds
& ends each year and my 69 front bumper has a couple of small rust spots
on it, I figured I'd treat myself to a new one when we're out there this
year.

        Just out of curiosity, what was your price for a 69 front bumper?

        Jim -69-SS396- H.

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002 21:48:47 -0500 "Old Car Network"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Hi Jim,
> 
> Where do you live? I was just offering earlier today to take $25 off 
> any
> bumper. I don't know if you are in a hurry, but if you can wait a 
> little
> while, I can drop one off to you. My 69 El Camino is in Bedford PA 
> and I
> need to get out there and visit it. I will be heading that way from 
> NYC, so
> you may be somewhere along the way.
> 
> Thank you,
> John Nasta
> Old Car Network
> http://oldcarnetwork.com
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jim R 
> Hunter
> Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 9:22 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [Chevelle-List] Buying a bumper at Spring Carlisle
> 
> 
> Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> I'm going to be looking for a new front bumper for my 69 at Spring
> Carlisle.  Anyone know a list of vendors who sell bumpers who will 
> be in
> attendance? (e.g. Year One, OPG, NPD, Paddock?).
> 
> Do any of them allow you to order ahead of time by phone and then 
> pick up
> the bumper there to cut shipping costs? (or is it all pretty much 
> pot
> luck and/or "1st-come, 1st-served" in terms of hoping one of the 
> vendors
> still has a bumper for your car when you get to them?).
> 
>         Jim -69-SS396- H.

________________________________________________________________
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less!
Join Juno today!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to